The Makita DUR181 line trimmer has been developed as a lightweight 260mm (10-1/4") cordless grass trimmer, powered by Li-ion batteries. Featuring well balanced tool design with angle adjustable cutting head for home gardening.
- Battery capacity warning lamp Blinking red; Battery power has been nearly used up
- Solid red; Battery power has been used up (Battery protector will shut off the power)
- Adjustable loop-handle can be adjusted according to user's height and working posture
- Adjustable cutting head 5-position pivoting head enables user to adjust cutting angle, allowing for trimming in tight places such as under the bench, etc
- Telescopic pipe shaft adjustable in length from 1,150mm to 1,330mm
- Bump and Feed cord feeding system (Single-cord cutting)
- Nylon cord can be fed from the spool by bumping the bump feed button against the ground
- Spool assembly is easy to attach & remove and easy-to-rewind and equipped with metal bump feed button for wear resistance
Note: Batteries and charger are not included
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.