Makita BL1830 18v LXT 3.0Ah Battery + DC18RC Charger For Makita DTW190Z, DTW251Z
- The DC18RC has a cooling fan and Active 3 Controls
- This means that during the loading of the charging voltage, charging current, and temperature is held in the holes
- The cooling system blows cool air into the battery
- As a result, high temperatures occur in the battery, so that the battery life is extended, and the charging process is accelerated
- BL1830 Battery 3.0AH Li-ion 18v
- Lightweight and shock-absorbing.
- The Li-ion range delivers 430% more working capacity during it's lifetime compared to Ni-Cad and is 40% Lighter than Ni-MH.
- The Li-ion has minimal depletion of power during use or in storage over it's lifetime.
- Foam cell technology.
- Slide on battery - firm holding with multi contacts and shock absorbing pack, will not puncture and remains cool even in heavy use.
- 1 x Makita DC18RC Multi Voltage Charger
- 1 x Makita 3.0Ah Battery BL1830
- Barcode: 0088381373579
- BL1850 (196673-6) 5Ah - 45 Minutes
- BL1840 (196399-0) 4Ah - 36 Minutes
- BL1830 (194204-5) 3Ah - 22 Minutes
- BL1430 (194065-3) 3Ah - 22 Minutes
- BL1415 (194558-0) 1.3Ah - 15 Minutes
- Barcode: 0088381202558
- Battery Ah: 3.0 Ah
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Voltage: 18V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.