Makita BL1850 18v LXT 5.0Ah Battery + DC18RC Charger For Makita DGA454Z, DJR187Z
- The DC18RC has a cooling fan and Active 3 Controls
- This means that during the loading of the charging voltage, charging current, and temperature is held in the holes
- The cooling system blows cool air into the battery
- As a result, high temperatures occur in the battery, so that the battery life is extended, and the charging process is accelerated
- The Li-ion range delivers 430% more working capacity during it's lifetime compared to Ni-Cad and is 40% Lighter than Ni-MH.
- The Li-ion has minimal depletion of power during use or in storage over it's lifetime.
- Unbeatable 45 minute charge time.
- Same weight as 3.0Ah battery.
- Works with your current Li-ion Chargers.
- Longer run time and battery life.
- All new 5.0Ah models are compatible with 18V 3.0Ah and 4.0ah Li-ion batteries.
- STAR Protection Computer Controls™
- Low self-discharge
- Energy storage capacity for long run times
- With overload, over discharge and overheating protection
- 1 x Makita DC18RC Multi Voltage Charger
- 1 x Makita 5.0Ah Battery BL1850
- Barcode: 0088381373579
- BL1850 (196673-6) 5Ah - 45 Minutes
- BL1840 (196399-0) 4Ah - 36 Minutes
- BL1830 (194204-5) 3Ah - 22 Minutes
- BL1430 (194065-3) 3Ah - 22 Minutes
- BL1415 (194558-0) 1.3Ah - 15 Minutes
- Barcode : 0088381448291
- Battery Ah - 5.0 Ah
- Battery Type - Li-ion
- Voltage - 18v
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.