The DeWalt DCD996 combi hammer is the successor to the DCD995, with an improved, larger brushless motor which delivers up to 34% more power. DeWalt have improved the airflow to this motor which keeps it cool and at the top of its performance. It features an improved automatic high speed for increasing the users masonry drilling speed.
It has a 3-speed gear box giving you ultimate control over blows-per-minute and revolutions-per-minute. For example, in gear three while in hammer mode you’ll have 38,250 blows per minute while the chuck spins at 2,250rpm.
There's also a newly improved, 3-stage, bae-mounted LED worklight. It has a maximum brightness of 60 lumens, enough to light up a huge work area and even bright enough to use solely as a torch. There's a sturdy switch built-in to the drill base to control the brightness.
- All metal nitro-carburised chuck prolongs life as it is stronger and rust resistant
- Carbide inserts improve bit gripping strength and helps to minimise dropped bit frustrations
- 3 speed gearbox for a greater range of applications
- Larger brushless motor than previous model gives up to 34% increase in power
- Improved air flow to the motor keeps it cool under pressure
- Hammer Function increases speed to 2250rpm giving increased productivity
- Super bright base-mounted LED worklight with 3 LEDs which give a range from 2.6 to a massive 60 lumensr
- 1 X DCD996N Body Only
- 1 x Belt Hook
- 1 x Multi-Position Side Handle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.