The Dewalt DCD795 features superb runtime, intelligent switch, base mounted joblight and improved ergonomics for an all round great improvement to the previous model. Satisfied customers say: "I loved the original version. This is one better with brush-less motor, repostioned work light and metal chuck, a great all rounder." "Battery technology much better so drill now perfect - very powerful for such a compact size, can't praise it high enough, well worth the initial outlay in the long run." "Excellent all round."
- Latest Brushless Motor Technology for excellent efficient and longer runtime
- Latest generation 18V XR Li-Ion compact hammer drill driver
- Ultra compact, lightweight design allows use in confined spaces
- Two speed all metal transmission for increased runtime and longer tool life
- All metal chuck increases performance and durability
- 14 position adjustable torque control for consistent screwdriving into a variety of materials. Using different screw sizes
- Intelligent trigger design allows for total control of application
- Improved ergonomics & Brushless ID for extra comfort in use
- Base mounted LED worklight
- 202mm front to back length increases application versatility
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.