The Bosch GTA2500W Professional Mitre Saw Stand with Gravity-Rise is a well-designed stand solving many problems combining, transport without the need for lifting, working with the full support of workpieces beyond a machine base and storage, it is also very quick and easy to setup and breakdown. Two universal tool mounts allow a mitre saw to be secured (other similar items could be made to fit) whilst built into both ends of the top are adjustable supports with repetitive stops, long pieces of wood can be supported safely whilst cutting. The tubular stand construction gives a very sturdy working base, once folded it resembles a sack truck fitted with two 8" rubber tyres that make transporting, even over rough ground a simple job, in setting up two levelling feet ensure stability.
- Double the benefit as its a means of transport and a sturdy work bench in one.
- It's easy to assemble and dismantle with only one lever movement, without having to remove the mitre saw.
- The large rubber tyres fitted to this GTA 2500W are ideal for convenient transport even on uneven construction site terrain.
- Robust steel construction gives a high level of work safety and long working life.
- Excellent stability on any surface due to height adjustable feet.
Intended use with
- GCM8S, GCM8SJ, GCM800S3, GCM 10, GCM10J, GCM10 M, GCM 10 S, GCM 10 SD, GCM 12, GCM 12 GDL 3, GCM 12 SD, GTM 12 3
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.