1. How much does delivery cost?
- A delivery charge from 6.00 EUR (AT, BE, CZ, DK, LU, NL, FR, SK, DE) to 17.00 EUR (IE, BG, GR, ES, PT, RO) + VAT applies for order weight under 20 kg.
- Additional surcharges may apply to some areas
- For any further details, please see our delivery info page.
2. Can I have my order sent to a different address?
Yes, there is an option available to alter your delivery address during check out.
3. What happens if I am not home when the delivery is being made?
We require all parcels to be signed for. If you are not home, you will be left a card by the carrier which will have instructions on how to receive the parcel.
4. When will I receive my goods?
We despatch all goods within 24 hours via our delivery partners. These services normally deliver on the next working day although occasionally they can take longer, depend which delivery service will be selected. Orders must be placed by 4:00 pm to guarantee despatch on that day.
1. Will I get a VAT invoice?
Yes, we send a full VAT invoice with every order. This will either be inside the box or beneath the carrier's label in a plastic envelope. If your goods are sent direct from a supplier we will e-mail a PDF copy of your invoice.
2. Can I order by phone?
Yes, providing you have placed an order with us before. To place an order over the phone you can call our Sales Team on +37052060926 between 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday. Please note, we only deliver to your billing address if you place your order by phone.
3. Am I able to amend my order once it's submitted?
Unfortunately, once you have clicked "Submit Order" your order is sent immediately to our warehouse to be processed for delivery. It is therefore unlikely that we can amend your order after this stage, but you are welcome to call us on +37052060926 and if it is possible we will do our best to try.